Sales Manager / Internal Business Development Manager
Based in Crewe
Basic up to £40,000 depending on experience
Bonus plus other company benefits, phone allowance, pension etc.
Applicants should be passionate, driven and committed to the growth and development of working within a company who are really pushing their growth even though they are already well-established.
The successful Internal Sales Manager will have a proven track record in developing and managing a successful sales team! Used to working towards targets and tight deadlines. Ideally applicants would be based around the Crewe and surrounding area.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager:
- Recruit a team of internal business development executives
- Oversee the day to day operation of the internal business development executives to ensure KPIs and targets are being met
- To provide accurate and template reports in a number of focus areas
- Develop the skills of your team to ensure they are the best that they can be
- Create and maintain a performance orientated team environment.
- Establish and maintain a pre-defined and consistent appointment setting process into each individual’s behaviour.
- Establish and maintain prospect sourcing behaviours.
- Carry out people management activities such as absence management, conflict resolution, health and safety, one-to-ones, provide feedback and objective setting.
- Support your team with personnel or personal issues affecting work.
- Reflect the corporate strategy and Company values and behaviours in all your undertaking.
- Take on any other duties as reasonably requested by the company.
If you think you could be suitable for this Internal Business Development Manager / Sales Manager role then please get in touch to find out more!
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.524C7C205.email@example.com