Job Title: Senior Marketing Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary Range: £38,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Marketing Communications Analyst seeking an influential new opportunity? Our client is one of the UK’s leading online retailers could be looking for you!
This is a perfect opportunity for a client focused individual with excellent organisation, communication, and analytical skills. You will work closely with their Marketing, Trade and the wider Commercial teams, to provide insight, recommendations and shape their performance and strategy driving improved ROI.
Essential Skills / Experience for Senior Marketing Analyst:
- Performing routine detailed analysis and insightful reporting on our digital marketing spend, tracking performance against both forecast and year on year. Ultimately, you are there to make sure they stay on track each day
- Adding full commercial control to all decisions in the marketing and media teams, considering the P&L contribution impact of your actions, and communicating this in your analysis.
- Communicating analysis & results with our Marketing, Trade and wider commercial departments along with your recommendations, and seeing any actions through
- Develop best practice in analysis that can be transferred across all parts of the Group business.
- Involved in developing 3 commercial analysts to drive their performance, aiding them with day to day work and being a role model for them
- Preparation of presentations/bids experience
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
Core Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Analyst:
- Prepare presentations for use in marketing pitches and meetings
- Assist department by completing internal and external requests for information
- Complete allocated diary tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Consistently deliver high quality output, demonstrate understanding of the requirements of the
- team and apply knowledge to team tasks with supervision
- Maintain a network of effective relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Proactively contribute ideas and proposals on team activities Assist in department/inter-departmental projects as required
Due to the current climate, our client is offering the work from home scheme potentially until the end of this year. All training with be conducted remotely.
After this time period our client is looking at flexible office/home working suited to this role.
If you think you would be right for this Senior Marketing Analyst position then please get in touch with Hannah on – 01782 712 230 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.724A37977.email@example.com