Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
KPI Recruiting have a brand new opportunity, for a Shift Manager, to join one of our prestigious clients team, at their newly refurbished site based in Crewe. I f you take pride in your work and enjoy working as part of a team, then this could be the role for you!
As a Shift Manager you will play a vital role in the success and growth of our clients warehouse, guaranteeing the operation is functioning on a day to day basis. You will be an active member of the team, ensuring they are motivated and are consistently hitting their targets. You will uphold the clients core values and focus on delivering a high quality service to their customers.
Shift Manager Key Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate and manage the activity of team leaders; motivating, organising, and encouraging teamwork to ensure productivity, safety and cost targets are met or exceeded
- Take part in the weekly operational meetings
- Set Team Leader objectives and hold regular formal reviews
- Monitor performance and pick accuracy and review with individual workers
- Maintain Integration between all locations
- Proactively identify future development opportunities within the operation and present to the senior team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 years minimum experience of managing a busy warehouse shift
- A thorough understanding of warehouse operations
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, numerate and ability to influence
- Promoting a culture of Safety and Continuous Improvement
- PC Literate in Microsoft software (outlook, excel, power point)
- Significant experience of warehouse management software systems
- Resilient and pace setting
- Empathetic and emotionally intelligent
We have opportunities for successful candidates on both day and night shifts.
Do you believe this could be the next step for you?
Then send your CV to EstelleR@kpir.co.uk or call 01782 712230 to learn more.
Want to see more roles like this? Check out our website here!
To apply for this job email your details to EstelleR.8250AECE8.firstname.lastname@example.org