Position: Independent Specification Sales Consultant
Location: London – within the M25
Package: Up to £100,000 earnings
With 25 years of experience the Client has become one of the leading companies in the building chemistry market and a leading provider of thermal insulation systems. This business specialises in the production of façade systems, by offering a high level of support and practical expertise at an affordable price for all construction companies.
- Established since 2008
- Part of a larger European group
- Circa £10m UK turnover
- Field sales position promoting a manufactured range of commercial and residential external wall insulation systems.
- 60% of your time will be spent securing specifications with architects, engineers and consultants.
- The remaining time will be sent managing existing relationships with main & sub-contractors
- Utilising CRM Database
- Managing projects from conception right through to completion
- Securing residential and commercial projects within the London Territory
- Proven track record in technical specification sales
- Must have experience with building envelope related products
- Previous experience of high rise residential or commercial construction projects
- Proven track record of winning specifications with either architects, engineers or industry related consultants
- Ideally you will have soled related building products such as rainscreen, architectural glazing, architectural aluminum, insulation or waterproofing etc.
- Organised ability to have managed multiple live projects at one time.
For further enquiries, please contact Alex at KPI Recruiting through…
Email: Alexg@kpir.co.uk or Phone +44 (0)1782 712 230
To apply for this job email your details to Alexg.425065CD4.email@example.com