Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: NIGHTS; 6pm-6am, 4 days on/4 days off
Our client has an opportunity for a Stock Administrator to join their team on an immediate basis! As a Stock Clerk you will support the warehouse team by working closely with members of the team, including returns, warehouse and the operational management team.
You will need to demonstrate your enthusiasm to become an integral part of the team and ensure all stock is managed in the most efficient way possible.
- Ensure all stock is managed in the most efficient way possible
- Input high volumes of data entry on to Excel
- Balance stock including Bulk Items and complete daily Excel reports
- Complete clerical work for the goods in department
- Process purchase order receipts and assist with any missing stock
- Minimise missing stock and incorrect stock movements and support the reduction of items in the red area
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Drive and ability to perform well under pressure
- Problem-solving attitude
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Hours: 6pm – 6am (4 on 4 off)
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to SophieF.325FF2553.firstname.lastname@example.org