I am recruiting for people within the Stock team for a rapidly expanding firm based in Crewe. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of administration within an office environment and someone who is adaptable in the workplace.
The candidate should have strong organisational skills and know how to prioritise and manage their own daily tasks to ensure they are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure smooth running of overall operation.
- Perform stock audits and investigate anomalies.
- Maintain and update inventory records on our WMS to ensure stock integrity.
- Process rogue items through our red area.
- Effective communication with other departments including warehouse, transport and client support to ensure a smooth delivery to customers.
- Role includes all areas of the department including Goods In, Inventory and PI checking.
- Role may include use of VNA and scissor lift equipment (training provided).
Call Lily, 01782 712230
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.925ABB599.email@example.com