EXCITING NEW ROLE!
I am currently recruiting for someone to join an extremely reputable local employer based in Stoke on Trent. They have been established for almost 20 years and strive to achieve excellence in all that they deliver; to both customers and clients.
In the ever evolving market, this role is perfect for someone looking to develop and grow their career and whilst this role will begin as a temporary position, permanent opportunities are available for the right candidate.
I am ideally looking for someone who is advanced when using excel as you will be expected to use V-Lookups, pivot tables and will be confident using countif and someif formulas and this will be tested during your interview, as this forms the majority of your working day.
This role would suit someone who is comfortable liaising with customers (B2B), working to deadlines, delivering a first class service and ensuring that all clients requirements are met.
Responsibilities for this role;
- Communicate key information to colleagues through the Social Media platform
- Understand customer requirements, offering advice and solutions
- Monitor and check accurate invoicing
- Manage and monitor the Supply Chain system data
- Oversee end to end processing of all customer orders, ensuring any potential challenges are highlighted and resolved
- Ability to understand data insights and use excel to an advanced level
- Deliver data reporting and analysis to customers
- 6 months experience working in a supply chain environment
- Confident using an ERP system
- Advanced on Microsoft Excel
Flexible working available for this role; hours to suit between 7am – 3pm or 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm and there will be the oportunity to work from home!
This role will start temporary and there will be a permanent position after a 12 week period, c£19,500, 20 days holiday + BH
Please get in touch with Lily or Keeley on 01782 712 230 or email your CV to LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.624F32166.email@example.com