Burton upon Trent
£9.00 – £11.50 per hour
4 on 4 off – Day Shifts
KPI Care are working closely with a care provider for adults with learning disabilities, complex needs and associated challenging behaviour in and around the Burton on Trent area.
We are looking for experienced support workers who can provide a high level of support to ensure all the residents can maximise independence and quality of life.
The role and requirements:
- To support existing team members to provide a high level of care
- 4 shifts on 4 shifts off (negotiable)
- 07.30 – 21.30 day shifts
- Restraint training advantagous but not essential
- Experience with providing support for adults in a independent home environment
- DBS on the update service required (New DBS can be provided if needed)
- Driving Licence and access to a vehicle advantagous but not essential
All potential candidates will be checked by the DBS before being accepted for the role.
If this role ticks the boxes for your next role then please apply with your CV, and the KPI Care team will contact you if succesful.
#kpicare #supportwork #care #loveyourjob
To apply for this job email your details to Andrewp.425FC44F4.email@example.com