SUPPORT WORKER | ADULTS | COMPLEX NEEDS | SANDBACH
Support worker working with Vulnerable individuals who have complex needs such as mental health needs, learning disabilities, autism, behaviours that challenge and or physical disabilities. – this particular service supports gentlemen who have a forensic background
Our client is a leader in the provision of residential and community care and passionate about what they do, they offer a number of benefits to their employees as well as comprehensive training and development and many other usefull staff benefits, they have won countless awards and recognition for thier hard work and commitment to the individuals they support.
- Typically you will be supporting individuals in small residential services to maintain and live an independant and fulfilled life that is person centred and allows for freedom of choice,
- you will be assisting with budgeting, shopping, household tasks such as meal planning, cooking, assisting out in the community with social events, healthcare appointments, family visits, social worker visits.
- At times there may be elements of personal care involved so please only apply for this role if you are confident in undertaking this task!
- You will be overall responsible for the individuals wellbeing, this includes assisting with medication administration/prompting
- report writing and other administrative tasks
The Ideal Person
- We are looking for people that are compassionate, caring and above all willing to engage with service users to make a positive impact and a real difference to a persons life.
- Ideally you will be qualifed to NVQ level 2 or above (not essential but priorty will be given) you will have also had experience in a similar role
- you will be flexible in your approach due to the nature of the indviduals and the shift patterns.
The salary and location
- The Salary is £8.31 for none NVQ and £8.91 for NVQ candidates
- There is also a sleep in allowance available
- Our client is looking for people to work in and around the Bolton area of Greater Manchester
Why KPI Care ?
We are a friendly knowledgable and passionate bunch, we like to ensure that our clients and candidates have access to the best assignments within the health & Social care field, we offer incentives to our candidates as well as competitive rates of pay and flexibiility, we also “get what you do” and we understand that the role is challenging but comes with rewards and that all important job satisfaction, we are here to support you.
To apply for this job email your details to AronT.71F5E0047.email@example.com