Team Leader – Support Worker
Hours – Full-Time
Salary – Starting from £20,800 (dependent on experience)
KPI Care are working closely with a leading support provider for young people aged 16-18 who are leaving the care of the local authority and beginning the transistion into adultood.
We are looking to appoint a Team leader for a fulltime postion (40 Hours), an NVQ level 2 will be accepted if willing to work towards NVQ Level 3 (paid by provider)
About the role
- To manage a team of a small team support workers to deliver support in a semi-independent community living home environment.
- The successful candidate would need to be committed to providing a high quality safe and supportive living environments for children and young people and able to encourage them to live safely in the community.
- The successful candidate would need to have the skills necessary to work with the Senior Team Leader to train, develop and mentor a team of workers.
- Be able to enable and empower young people to maximise their potential and transition safely into adulthood.
- Experience of support work including working with young people, leadership skills, finance, rota management.
- The successful candidate will hold a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in health and social care and hold or be willing to work towards NVQ Level 3 and above.
We need confident and dynamic Team Leaders, who can guide, support and develop a team of support workers to ensure they provide the right advice; support and assistance to young people leaving the care of local authorities aged 16-18.
If you like the idea of supporting young people leaving care and have the ability to lead a team able to create safe, secure vibrant homes capable of enabling and empowering young people to develop the skills necessary to live safely in their own homes post 18, this may be the role for you!
Apply today and the team will be in contact if shortlisted
#loveyourjob #supportworker #teamleader #care
To apply for this job email your details to Andrewp.125793CB1.email@example.com