Our client, a well-established group of automotive dealerships operating across Cheshire, are seeking a temporary receptionist to cover in one of their dealerships.
The shifts will be as and when required, so will suit a student or someone looking for some extra hours. Working hours vary dependent on requirements.
The role of Receptionist will include:
- Working front of house in a showroom environment
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors
- Answering all incoming calls and diverting appropriately
- Dealing with incoming emails and post
- Ensuring customers and visitors are welcomed with a drink and shown to the waiting area
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Smart and presentable
- Previous reception experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent punctuality and reliability
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To enquire about our temporary and permanent office based roles, please contact Jaydene or Safina on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to JaydeneT.6204C3F96.email@example.com