We have a great opportunity at one of our clients in Northwich. They are recruiting a test technician, to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Testing of product using written test procedures and bespoke test software.
- Will be required to repair any product that fails test to component level, full training to be provided.
- Writing defect reports for items found to be non-conforming after test.
- Completing all QA record sheets correctly.
- Ensuring that the product meets the companies high quality standards
- Packing of tested item
- Ensuring that tested products are correctly identified.
- Assisting in the warehouse as required with packing boxes for courier collection
Essential for this role is previous experience within a Manufacturing/Production environment.
The company offer benefits such as company pension and private medical care which are available after twelve months of service.
The vacancy would be subject to a 6 month probationary period prior to issuing a full time contract.
To apply send your Cv to Gemmaw@kpir.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to AmandaC.51E2B0565.email@example.com