Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Transport Administrator to join the team! I am looking for someone who has worked in a transport environment ideally and has some experience of scheduling vehicles.
As a Transport Administrator you will assist the team with a variety of duties. This will include day to day administration of deliveries and receipts, along with communicating any changes to drivers and customers. This is a busy and fast paced role and is a great opportunity for someone who is able to communicate between teams, work to deadlines and for the right person this will lead to a permanent role!!
4 on 4 off 6am-6pm
- Maintaining and updating fleet database
- Electronic filing of vehicle documents and controlling paper copies
- Monitor vehicle movements between sites
- Accounts administration and record keeping
- Daily use of Microsoft Excel among other programmes
- Daily communication with drivers
- Licence & infringement checks
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience or working in a transport/logistics or warehouse office environment with daily fluctuating workloads
- Able to analyse information quickly to help to build routes and vehicle loading plans
- Able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively especially by email and phone
- PC literate including warehouse software and Microsoft packages
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.9250C9839.email@example.com