A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well established and ever growing Logistics company based in Nantwich. They are looking for a Transport Administrator to join their team.
Job Summary: To support the smooth running and profitability of the Transport function
Days and Hours of work: Working on a 4 on 4 off basis from 7am-7pm
Amongst other duties the successful candidate will be required to;
- Build documents in the SAP system to ensure correct charges are allocated to the customer.
- Build documents in the SAP system detailing the delivery point, delivery date and time.
- Liaise with drivers to ensure backhaul arrangements are communicated.
- Communicate with drivers to ensure backhaul collections have been made.
- Liaise with customers to confirm the details of orders and collections.
- Build professional relationships with customers and potential customers.
- Liaise with third party hauliers to assist with backhaul loads where required.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on all collections and deliveries.
- Proactively manage the allocated backhauls through communication with the drivers to ensure all delivery/ collection times can be met and to problem solve and manage the situation when they cannot.
- Consider the impact of all decisions on the service level to the customer to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided at all times.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be proficient in IT, Excel and Word.
- Be proactive in their approach to work.
- Be able to prioritise their own workload.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Have previous experience of a customer service role.
- Have the ability and willingness to problem solve.
Whilst not essential, geographical knowledge of the UK and previous experience of working with SAP would be highly advantageous.
- £250 attendance bonus per annum.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday (pro-rata).
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.91B7EC6C9.firstname.lastname@example.org