EXPERIENCED TRANSPORT PLANNER REQUIRED!
My client is a well-established family run firm based in the heart of rural Northwich, they have been trading for over 60 years and have a large fleet of vehicles and driving staff who service the whole of the UK.
Due to a constant demand and additional workload they are looking for an experience Traffic Controller to ensure that the safe, compliant and effective running of the operation.
Date to day duties;
- Monitoring drivers working hours and activity
- Monitoring daily delivery journeys
- Proactively dealing with drivers issues and customer deliveries
- Organising schedules and routes and route planning
- Answering inbound and outbound calls from both drivers and customers
- Ensuring services, MOTs and faults are reported and logging paperwork
Ideally you will have;
- Previous transport planning experience
- Knowledge of drivers hours and working time regulations
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
Please get in touch with Lily on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Lilyj.425DCEC14.firstname.lastname@example.org