We currently have a vacancy for a Transport Coordinator based near to Nantwich. Working in a busy and dynamic transport office, this role is working as part of a larger customer service team to ensure the smooth operation of the day to day runnings of a leading transportation company.
The ideal candidate will have previous transport office experience and will be accustomed to working within a fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task at all times.
Duties to include:
- Providing a first class service to customers via phone and email
- Looking after key accounts and helping to grow those accounts
- Providing quotations for customers
- Track shipments, keeping customers notified of any issues which might arise
- Placing customer orders
- General administration duties
- Delivering a high level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Inputting data onto Excel
- Experience with Microsoft programs Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous transport industry experience highly desirable
- Flexibility with working hours during busy periods, core hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.21E2409F2.email@example.com