Unit Assembly Inspector
Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you. Our client is experiencing outstanding growth and are looking to add to their established team. We are looking for a Unit Assembly Inspector in Newcastle-under-Lyme to start immediately.
As a member of the KPI Recruiting team you will #loveyourjob and strive to make a difference each day. We work closely with our colleagues to ensure they get the best in their career and deliver outstanding results in any task they take on.
These are temporary – permanent positions.
Hours of work:
8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
£8.90 per hour days
This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and hardworking team. The role would suit someone who enjoys inspection work and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills. The successful candidate must be flexible to work outside of these hours should the business require it.
- Inspecting products both in process and before final release
- Ensuring compliance to procedures and to manufacturing specifications
- Inspect sub assemblies and final assemblies
- Inspect wiring assemblies to TPC620
- Inspect Intrinsically Safety critical items
- Read parts lists and assembly drawings and instructions
- Able to record inspection findings
- Ensure documentation is complete and accurate
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Electrical background
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
Immediate start available for the appropriate candidate.
If you enjoy working as part of a hardworking team then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the role don’t hesitate to call Corinne Humphreys on 01782 712230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to lucye.823CC62A8.email@example.com