Our well established client are looking for a Warehouse Administrator. Our client is looking for somebody is able to complete both admin and warehouse work when required.
- Answering queries by phone or email
- Booking goods in and out
- Dealing with all Goods-In Queries
- Reporting to management
- Processing paperwork
- Having daily contact with Carriers and Suppliers delivering and collecting goods
- Update and maintain relevant filing systems and databases
- Good communication skills
- An investigative nature with the confidence to question
- The ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft
- Ability to respond positively to new challenges and change
- Must be confident with computers
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Monday Friday (6am-2pm)
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
To apply for this job email your details to SafinaB.91F6523F9.firstname.lastname@example.org