We have a fantastic opportunity to join a new operational E-Commerce company based in Crewe, Cheshire as their Warehouse Floor Manager. This role is to help with the growth of their new site.
The company are family owned and their team is dedicated, ambitious and hard working and they are looking for a like minded Floor Manager to add to this team ethos.
Our client works with a prestigious portfolio of global partners and their E-Commerce team is rapidly expanding due to company success. This is a fantastic time to get on board from the start of this new venture and our client is offering an immediate start for the right candidate.
Experience of using ‘Peoplevox’ WMS is essential.
- Be the ‘Go-To’ person on the warehouse floor.
- Contributing to the team effort and being hands-on when required.
- Liaising with customer services, supply chain manager, courier companies and reporting back to senior management.
- Promoting and enforcing company’s policies, procedures, and vision.
- Overseeing stock control and reconciling on the Order Management Systems, including the annual stock count.
- Promoting and enforcing health and safety policies and regulations whilst adhering to all warehousing, stock handling, shipping, and consumer contracts legislation requirements.
- Installation of any new Order Fulfilment equipment and assisting with the maintenance of all Order Fulfilment equipment, performing general maintenance, and organising for servicing or repairs if required.
- Assisting with Order Fulfilment reports, employee performance and KPI measures.
- All associated Line Management duties of the Order Fulfilment Team.
- Ad-hoc duties, including but not limited to general maintenance and cleaning of the warehouse and health and safety.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ proven Order Fulfilment/Retail Management experience, with knowledge of Peoplevox Warehouse Management Systems.
- A highly organised team player, demonstrating a respectful attitude towards colleagues and a high level of leadership skills. You must be a self-motivator, enthusiastic and effective communicator to build and lead a high performing team.
- Proven ability to performance managing, mentoring and coach members of a team and being prepared to be flexible and react to inevitable changes.
- Can coordinate and delegate a team whilst remaining operationally hands-on, with the capability to co-ordinate daily activities.
Operating hours: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.8247FD128.firstname.lastname@example.org