Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
KPI Recruiting have a great opportunity, for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join a dedicated team in a new facility in Stoke- On- Trent. If you take pride in your work and enjoy working as part of a team, then this could be the role for you!
As a Warehouse Manager you will play a vital role in the success and growth of our clients new warehouse facility. You will be able to motivate and challenge your team to ensure they are consistently hitting their targets. You will be an ambassador for the core values of the business and be focused on delivering a high quality service to their customers.
Shift Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and manage the activity within the warehouse function
- Motivating, organising, and encouraging teamwork to ensure productivity, safety and cost targets are met or exceeded
- Take part in the weekly operational meetings
- Set objectives and hold regular formal reviews
- Monitor performance and pick accuracy and review with individual workers
- Maintain Integration between all locations
- Proactively identify ways to improve the day to day with innovate ideas
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of managing a fast paced warehouse
- A thorough understanding of warehouse operations
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, numerate and ability to influence
- Promoting a culture of Safety and Continuous Improvement
- PC Literate in Microsoft software (outlook, excel, power point)
- Significant experience of warehouse management software systems
- Resilient and pace setting
- Empathetic and emotionally intelligent
- Problem solver when the pressure is on
Do you believe this could be the next step for you?
Then send your CV to EstelleR@kpir.co.uk or call 01782 712230 to learn more.
Want to see more roles like this? Check out our website here!
To apply for this job email your details to EstelleR.5250CCBE5.firstname.lastname@example.org