Warehouse Manager / Zone Manager
We require someone who embodies innovation to take full departmental responsibility of our warehouse / zone department, who can stay aware of the day to day but also think about strategically about the future. The successful candidate will be able to make a big impact in this role
MUST HAVE FMCG EXPEREINCE!
- Health, Safety and the environment are our number one priority you will drive this culture across your team and the business
- Challenge our current operating procedures, look to continuously improve and develop how we work this could mean implementing new or changing our current KPI’s
- Ensure that all operations within the warehouse function are effectively managed to achieve maximum stock availability and loading efficiency and that company service targets are achieved.
- Plan and manage warehouse operation resources and activities to optimise use of labour and equipment
- Look at the long-term scope of the department and work with the site management team to ensure we are working towards clear goals collectively
To be considered for this Warehouse / Zone manager role you will have:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent leadership and management working experience.
- Ideally NEBOSH qualified but minimum IOSH Managing Safely qualified.
- Relevant management or supervisory experience within a warehousing / logistics environment
- Excellent IT, analytical, communication, and organisational skills.
- Strong people management skills including the ability to lead and motivate others to achieve results
- Ideally experienced in using SAP or other MRP platforms
- Knowledge of and ability to apply lean manufacturing/WCM tools and techniques and associated continuous improvement programmes
If you would like to find out more about this Warehouse / Zone manager role then please contact Hannah on – 01782712230 / email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.parkinson.524D61B05.firstname.lastname@example.org