Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
Job Description – AO – Warehouse Operative – Telford
Are you a hardworking, self motivated individual looking for a new Challenge?
Our client is experiencing continuous growth and is looking to add enthusiastic warehouse operatives to their fast paced and hard-working team. This position is on going and has the potential to become a permanent role, giving you the opportunity to gain new skills and training.
As a member of the warehouse team you will report directly into the warehouse managers and need to be able to work well in a busy team with other warehouse operatives as well as sales operatives.
Rate of pay – £8.88 per hour
Monday – Friday – 9am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Overtime – After 48 hours and paid at time and a half
Duties will include:
- Working to time deadlines on unloading and loading products onto vehicles
- Stock checking and consolidation
- Checking that trailers have enough straps before they are loaded for H & S reasons
- Using the correct manual handling techniques in line with H&S training and the manufacturers guidelines
- Reporting any accidents, product issues or damages
- Other general warehouse responsibilities (keeping tidy so no accidence happen)
As a warehouse operative you will be expected to deliver:
- Excellent customer service by making sure that our products leave the warehouse on time and in good condition
- Damage reduction by handling products in line with training and reporting any damage
- You must have excellent attention to detail and have shown this in your previous experience
- Experience of working under pressure or to deadlines
- An understanding of handling stock or stock management is desirable
- Experience of working in a retail, warehouse or logistics environment is desirable but not essential
- Able to complete heavy manual handling within strict H&S guidelines
- Must be an excellent team player and able to work well with people at all levels
- Experience of using hand held scanning equipment is desirable but not essential
- Enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude
- Able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Reliable and self-motivated
For further information regarding the warehouse operative role then don’t hesitate to call the branch on 01782 712230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to Oceans.624BB1996.firstname.lastname@example.org