We are currently looking for a number of warehouse operatives to work for a well known client in Whitchurch.
The client are well known with regards to the distribution and storage of cold and frozen food items.
What will you be doing:
- Safe loading, unloading and storage of products
- Accurate picking and scanning products in and out of store
- Ensuring the integrity of all products and excellent customer service
- Safe operation of Manual Handling Equipment
- Working within a range of multi-temperatures, including frozen, chilled and ambient
About the person:
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach towards tasks
- People who are self-motivated with the ability to work both on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively in a fast-paced environment
No previous experience is needed as full training will be given.
Immediate starts available..
Shifts are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night from 7pm until 7am
Call Charlotte on 01270 589943 or apply through the advert
To apply for this job email your details to AmandaC.71F504BA7.firstname.lastname@example.org