Warehouse Planning Coordinator, working 4 days a week, 12 hour shifts. The role will cover either a Thursday – Sunday or a Friday – Monday.
The role of Warehouse Planning Coordinator involves:
– Work in close partnership with the Operation and supporting functions to create, report and control the warehouse plan, for core and VAS areas.
– Report on and analyse labour costs and any variances in the plan
– Continuously review customer forecasts to understand the future labour requirements, ensuring the labour compliment mirrors future activity and growth.
– Work closely with the Warehouse Team, supporting areas such as: – Administration & reporting, Training & holiday scheduling and control, MHE & IT Equipment control, Resourcing and administering labour and skill.
– Work closely with both Day & Night shift Supervision ensuring clarity of plan and effective handovers.
What you need in order to be the right Warehouse Planning Coordinator.
– Ability to communicate across all levels
– A proactive and pragmatic approach with sound judgment
– Responsive problem solving skills with an action-oriented mind-set
– Efficient multi-tasker, with the ability to set priorities and execute accordingly
– An individual that demonstrates Trust, Openness, Respect, Determination and Responsiveness
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org