Working for a leading manufacturing and distribution company based in Staffordshire, we are recruiting on behalf of our established client who are looking to expand within their Warehouse Management team. They are seeking a Warehouse Shift Manager who will be responsible for a medium sized workforce. This position is working on a shift rota of days, noons and nights.
As a Warehouse Shift manager your duties will include;
- Responsible for a team of warehouse operatives up to 25 staff per shift.
- Dealing with staff personnel – absence, holidays, disciplinary procedures.
- Printing and issuing orders to warehouse operatives.
- Ensuring all orders are picked correctly and despatched on time.
- Dealing with couriers regarding late collections/deliveries. Once orders are processed and ready for despatch, it is important that customers are notified of the goods they will be receiving together with the delivery date.
- Goods In, inputting all deliveries on the system and ensuring all stock is put into the correct location. Dealing with any discrepancies.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from customers.
- General administration duties.
- Stand in for the Warehouse Manager in his absence.
The successful individual will possess the ability to manage their own workload and use their own initiative.
Good IT and communication skills are essential for the role as the individual will be communicating with not only customers but employees across all levels of the business.
The successful candidate will play a key role within the department and will assist the Warehouse Manager in ensuring orders are processed and despatched as efficiently as possible. Supervisory experience is essential for this role.
Please contact the team at KPI Recruiting Ltd today to find out more! 01782 712230
To apply for this job email your details to Keeley.81F414A28.email@example.com