Website KPI Recruiting Ltd
KPI Recruiting Ltd are actively recruiting for several White Good’s Engineers for one of our clients based in Crewe. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and growing business.
Both Temporary and Permanent positions are available following a successful interview.
All Working hours are Monday to Friday with the flexibility of you picking your own shift.
Shifts – 06:00 until 14:00 or 14:00 until 22:00 or a rotation of both shifts.
The Domestic White Goods Engineer will work in a small team, focused on delivering high quality reuse fridges which meet our exacting standards and exceeding KPI’s consistently.
Day to Day Duties:
- Reporting to the Shift Co-ordinator, delivering KPI’s.
- Ensuring you comply with site Health, Safety and Environmental policies and regulations.
- Working closely with your team.
- Safely operate Hydraulic lift tables.
- Repair and refurbish all White Good Items.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults on all appliances.
- Perform some manual handling tasks.
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience diagnosing and repairing White Good Appliances.
- Organised, structured approach to work.
- Experience and knowledge of “lokring” would be an advantage but not essential.
- Hydrocarbon gas handling qualification would be desirable but not essential.
- Electrical qualification desirable.
Education and Qualifications:
Edition City & Guilds/ NVQ Level 3 Electrical Qualification advantageous.
For further information regarding this role then don’t hesitate to call the Resourcing Team on 01782 712230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to EstelleR.52566D5C5.firstname.lastname@example.org