We are recruiting for a Workshop assistant in Sandbach, Cheshire to start ASAP.
As a member of the KPI Recruiting team you will #loveyourjob and strive to make a difference each day. We work closely with our colleagues to ensure they get the best in their career and deliver outstanding results in any task they take on.
The Workshop assistant role is 40 hours per week & the working hours are Monday-Thursday 7.15am – 4.30pm & Friday 7.15am – 12.15pm and is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and hardworking team. Any successful candidate will be flexible to work outside of these hours should the business require it. The Workshop assistant position pays £8.72 – £9.25 Per hour
Successful Workshop assistant applicants will be:
- Hard working
- Driven by results
- Eager to learn
- Flexible when required
Workshop Assistant Duties include-
- Stock management and receiving deliveries
- Regular cleaning and basic maintenance of machines
- Assisting engineers
- Packing of finished product
- Maintaining workshop storage and outside areas to ensure they are in a safe and tidy condition
- Perform outdoor upkeep as necessary, including sweeping and tidying car park and entrance area. Includes some light gardening work
- Carrying out any other duties that may be assigned by the workshop manager
- Experience and knowledge within an engineering/manufacturing environment advantageous
For further information regarding the role then don’t hesitate to call James on 01606 539229.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to AmandaC.224F000B2.firstname.lastname@example.org