Support Workers | Liverpool (L15)| Children & Young People
Are you looking for flexibility | Variety and a challenge from your next agency assignment?
Could you be a superstar and go above and beyond for company supporting young adults?
Specialist service: Challenging behaviours which may include: SHB, learning disabilities, low self esteem, social isolation, higher functioning ASD, self harm and attachment issues.
As a Support Worker, you job role will be to:
• Deliver high standards of support to the young adults, ensuring their physical, psychological, emotional and recreational development.
• Supporting young adults in their everyday life, preparing them for independent living.
• Providing personal care when required.
• Going out with the Young People into the community, supporting them with their everyday duties.
• Helping with the financial side of things for example their bills.
• Help with the cooking and cleaning where necessary.
• Varied shift patterns available; Mornings, Afternoons, Long days, Nights and Sleep In’s.
About KPI Care
We are a Social care recruitment agency with several locations based in and around the Northwest, we are driven by our passion to ensure our candidates | Clients | Service users are given the best possible service and support we can offer, we are a friendly down to earth team that really do understand what its like to work on the front-line WE HAVE WALKED A MILE IN YOUR SHOES! so we really do get it from your perspective that its a tough but rewarding role, Interested? Give us a shout or pop in for a brew!!
#KPICARE #CARELEAVERS #SUPPORTWORKER #FLEXIBLILITY #AGENCY #SOCIALCARE #YOUNGPEOPLE #RESIDENTIALCARE
To apply for this job email your details to Kalaba.1244AA631.email@example.com