GOODS IN CO-ORDINATOR
- £9.50 - 9.50 per hour
- Northwich, Cheshire, England
Goods In Co-Ordinator
Established for over 30years our client is a business that designs, manufactures, and sells a variety of scientific and industrial instruments. All our products have been designed and developed in-house.
To support in our shipping and Service team we require a Goods In Co-Ordinator
Based in Northwich office, you will report to the Service/General Manager.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate the movement of shipments
- Process all delivery paperwork that you receive.
- Liaise with management, as required on all key issues concerning Goods in
- Booking in deliveries.
- Shipping of completed goods.
- Liaise as necessary with other departments to ensure running of Goods in.
- Be Integral part of stock taking and re-ordering levels of shipping supplies..
- Complete basic calibrations and servicing of our products
The ideal Candidate:
- Good literacy and numerical skills, able to understand, communicate and report clearly.
- Confident in using the PC as you will be required to input data on in-house systems.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Fit and able to carry out manual handling tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Time Management skills.
Hours are Monday to Thursday – 07:30-16:00 and Friday 07:30-12:00
Holidays : 25 per year + Bank Holidays
If you belivbe you are the right candidate for the role and have Goods-In/Distribution Experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01782 712230