- £10 per hour
- Boston, Lincolnshire, England
KPI Recruiting are looking for Hygiene Operatives in Boston, Lincolnshire
Working in partnership with our client based in Boston, Lincolnshire and are looking for several new and thriving colleagues to join the Warehouse / Factory operations as Hygiene Operatives.
This would be a 12-week Temp to Perm opportunity for the right candidates! Immediate starts available.
Shift: Nights – 6pm – 2am
Tuesday – Saturday
Sunday – Thursday
Weekly Pay Rates:
• £10 Per hour
• £12.20 Per hour Overtime
• You will undertake hygiene tasks including the cleaning of equipment within production areas to the required hygiene standard.
• Carry out day to day hygiene activities in line with daily requirements
• Review equipment and highlight damage, escalating risks
• Ensure that chemicals are used and stored correctly
• Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and submitted
• Promote a good health, safety, and environmental culture within the department
You will need:
- High vis
- Safety boots
If you enjoy working as part of a hardworking team then please send your CV to email@example.com For further information regarding the role then don’t hesitate to contact us on 01733 667908 or text on 07398141388.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
Alcohol and drugs: KPI have a duty under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974 to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all our Temporary worker and others that may be affected by work activities. The Company cannot allow the consumption of alcohol or the use of illegal drugs to place Temporary worker at risk or to endanger the safety of others, and furthermore may face prosecution if it knowingly allows an Temporary worker to continue working while impaired. In addition, all Temporary worker have a responsibility under the Act for their own safety and for that of their colleagues.