- £10.59 - 10.59 per hour
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
I am currently recruiting for an extremely busy and fast based team based within their administration function. This company have rapidly expanded over throughout 2020 and they have continued to invest in their staff. As a fast moving consumer goods firm they are entering their peak period and therefore need people to join the team!
We are looking for people to work the hours of 6pm – 6am on a 4 on 4 off basis where you will be responsible for various elements of the administration.
You will ideally have some; Transport administration experience, stock experience or logistics experience.
As an Administrator you will assist the team with a variety of duties.
This will include;
- Day to day administration of deliveries and receipts,
- Communicating any changes to drivers and customers.
- Maintaining and updating fleet database
- Electronic filing of vehicle documents and controlling paper copies
- Monitor vehicle movements between sites
- Accounts administration and record keeping
- Daily use of Microsoft Excel among other programmes
- Daily communication with drivers
- Licence & infringement checks
his is a busy and fast paced role and is a great opportunity for someone who is able to communicate between teams, work to deadlines and for the right person this will lead to a permanent role!!
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience or working in a transport/logistics or warehouse office environment with daily fluctuating workloads
- Able to analyse information quickly to help to build routes and vehicle loading plans
- Able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively especially by email and phone
- PC literate including warehouse software and Microsoft packages
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.