- Market related
- Telford, Shropshire, England
Read the small PRINT!
We’re looking for a Printing Operatives to work for our client based in Hortonwood, Telford. Here’s the PRINT PREVIEW!
Mornings, Afternoons, Nights!
(06:00-14.00 / 14:00-22:00 / 22:00-06:00)
Monday – Friday = 40 hours
Overtime is available to cover annual leave!
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!!!
£8.91 – £9.65 DOE
– Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to and that a “clean as you go” policy is followed.
– Monitor the SAP computer system to ensure the machine plan is followed.
– Read and follow Works Instructions along with other data available to ensure the machine is fed i.e., Film, Inks, Cores etc.
– Maintain good housekeeping and effective planning to ensure the machine does not stand due to lack of forward planning.
– Ensure materials are at the machine and readily available.
– Work as a team with the Printer.
– Complete all documentation as required and communicate using the shift handover book together with verbal communication when taking over the shift and handing over the shift.
– Follow procedures and tasks allocated by the Printer.
– Report all machine faults as they occur following the procedures in place.
– Ensure shift handovers are carried out in the most productive manner.
– Carry out ad hoc tasks as and when required by the Management.
CANON you believe how good this opportunity is?!
For further information regarding the role, call our Telford Office on 01952 797577.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.