- £9.30 - 9.30 per hour
- Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
KPI Recruiting are currently recruiting for a Warehouse operator for our client based in Baillieston, May include heavy lifting, this is a temp to permanent opportunity for the right person. There is also an opportunity for the client to train you up on using Reach Forklifts.
Monday to Thursday shift rotations over 4 weeks 8am – 4pm or 10am to 6pm and every Friday 10am – 6pm.
Paying £9.30 Per Hour
Immediate starts available!!!
Purpose of the role:
To ensure goods are picked and packed correctly, leaving the warehouse in good order meeting customer’s delivery schedule. Support with unloading deliveries and placing them in the right Warehouse rack. Employees are also required to ensure the cleanliness of their workplace and to ensure the quality of the products stored within the warehouse comply with Health and Safety standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- To pick and pack daily orders accurately
- Comply with H&S within the workplace and responsibly for reporting issues
- Despatch of orders in a timely and orderly manner
- Maintain stock accuracy adhering to the Warehouse racking system
- Follow company rules and processes
Skills and experience
- Forklift licenses – reach or counterbalance preferred
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Computer literate – working with stock control systems advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of H&S in the workplace
- Working in a team environment
If you would like to discuss this role in further detail, please contact our Glasgow Office on 0141 732 9522 or email your CV to Jobs@kpir.co.uk
About KPI Recruiting.
KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.