- £18k - 19k per year
- Fenton, Staffordshire, England
MONDAY – FRIDAY, 8:30AM – 5:00PM
FENTON, STOKE ON TRENT
For over 31 years, our client internationally develops and distributes top branded products in their field that offer exceptional quality and value. They are proud to share that they have the most experienced teams in their industry with over 500 years of knowledge between them. As a result of putting the customer at the heart of everything they do, they have helped their partners experience exponential growth year on year. Now our client is searching for an accomplished Administrator to join their team and grow alongside their company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing sales orders from customers and raising purchase orders to suppliers
- Adhering to customer requirements and updating internal records accurately
- Sending orders to their international offices and managing the stock returning to the UK
- Dealing with orders from start to finish and offering an exceptional service
- Assisting with any enquiries from other departments, customers, suppliers, etc.
Admirable skills to have:
- Exceptional organisational skills and proven experience within a similar role
- Strong attention to detail when dealing with customers and orders
- Knowledgeable of systems e.g. MS Office and Navision (not essential)
- Personable approach with the ability to build relationships with people of all levels
- Ability to manage time and workload in a fast paced environment
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic company who offer some great benefits!
If you have a keen eye for detail and this is something you may be interested in, APPLY NOW or call Sophie on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.