Business Support Manager
- £28k - 32k per year
- Winsford, Cheshire, England
BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER
MONDAY-FRIDAY-HYBRID WORKING AVAILABLE
Due to continued success and growth of the business, my client are currently looking to recruit a Business Support Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be a valuable asset to the company and increase the businesses efficiency in order to accommodate for further growth within the company. This is a mixed role where you will be supporting with HR, Payroll and Accounts.
- Produce invoices to clients and data entry of invoices on to QuickBooks
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Checking, amending and processing payroll for 45 staff members
- Produce and run reports for the accountants
- Ordering office supplies
- Onboarding of new staff-setting up emails and accounts
- Producing contracts, HR Documentation and sending job offers
- HR Administration
- Attend end of probation meetings
- Maintaining stock levels
- Receive telephone calls and take messages
- welcoming visitors
- Planning and executing company events
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills, ability to use initiative, not afraid to suggest changes, good attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines. Previous experience working within a HR and Accounts capacity is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, forward-thinking business! The offer great company benefits including Hybrid Working, Modern offices, free onsite parking, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, pension scheme and health plan.
For more information call Jodie on 01782 712230 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org