Customer Service Advisor
- £9.30 - 9.30 per hour
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
Would you like to join a firm who will offer long term career progression?
Do you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment?
If you have answered YES then we currently have a fantastic opportunities for a Customer Service Advisors based in the Crewe.
You will be joining a rapidly expanding firm and will be working for one of the top employers in the area, where you will be based in the heart of the business in their busy customer service department. This is a fresh, new challenge for people looking for opportunities where you can develop your skill set, grow and develop within a company who actively look to progress their staff in order to grow the business.
Hours of work; 37.5 hours per week working varied shifts between 7am – 10pm and you will be expected to work on a rotational basis which does include weekend work (this means that you are given days off in the week)
– Efficiently and effectively handling queries and resolving problems from customers via telephone, email and webchat
– Responsible for responding to customer enquiries and working to resolve these issues.
– Building and maintaining relationships with customers, colleagues and clients alike
– Providing effective solutions to all customer complaints and queries to a high standard
– Liaising with courier companies to track and check progress of customers’ orders
– Capture and tag the reason for the call and forward on to the relevant department for business improvement purposes
– Use in house and CRM systems to monitor customer activity to ensure the contact is seen through to successful conclusion
– Liaise with all areas of the business, providing customer feedback in order to learn and improve
– Leave clear and precise notes on all in house systems following each customer contact to allow any follow up
– Provide team leaders and managers with a clear handover of issues
The ideal candidate:
– Passionate about customer service and providing a solution
– Attention to detail
– Articulate and numerate
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Previous call centre experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
– Previous customer service experience from any industry is also desirable