Customer Service Executive
- £9.53 - 9.53 per hour
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
Customer Service Executive, £9.53ph, Crewe, Temp-Perm, Immediate starts available!
Working for a well-established and reputable organisation in the local area, my client an online retailer are currently expanding the customer service team. This is an extremely busy and ever-expanding organisation; it is a great opportunity to join the company with plenty of opportunity for development and progression with regular in-house training to further develop skills and knowledge.
As one the customer service executives you will be managing the day to day queries of the customers, drivers and engineers, solving challenges that get thrown your way. Being resilient and having a passion turn a difficult situation in to a successful delivery and ensuring customer satisfaction is a must.
- Delight customers by finding a resolution that suits them – care, ownership and attention are what matters
- Working smart to create a seamless experience with the ability to adapt to an ever-growing company
- Deal with all types of queries over the phone whilst going above and beyond
- Delivering on KPIs whilst giving excellent ‘customer experience’
- Quality phone calls over quantity
Key skills required:
- Strong communication skills including a natural telephone manner
- Good listening skills, really care about the customer and be resilient
- A can-do attitude
- Experience of communicating with a number of different people on all levels
- Experience of problem solving and resolving issues in a positive way
- Experience within a contact centre is desirable but not essential
- PC literate – using word, excel and outlook
Hours – 37.5 hours between 7am-10pm Monday-Sunday on a rota basis-Early, late and split shifts available.
Part Time hours available. Immediate starts and weekly pay! Central location and close to local transport routes.
If you are a recent College leaver this is a great opportunity with fantastic development and progression routes available.
For more information please call Jodie on 01782 712230 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org