Industrial Recruitment Consultant
- £22k - 25k per year
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
OUR GROWTH SHOWS NO SIGNS OF STOPPING!
Due to expansion we now have a great opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join our indutrial team in our Stoke HQ! Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential.
This is a fast paced role with excellent rewards and a lively culture that nurtures talent.
As a recruitment consultant you are the vital link between clients and candidates.
This is a busy, varied and reawarding role that will give you the opportunity to join an experienced high performing recruitment team with a varied client base.
You will be working with the Industrial team to identify clients recruitiment needs and then matching the skills needed with suitable candidates to place in various roles, ensuring compliance at all times.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will develop a good understanding of the recruitment industry and be responsible for carrying out the following:
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on job sites, KPI website and social media
• Working with the KPI marketing team to advertise positions on social media and think of innovative ways to attract candidates
• Receiving and reviewing applications and creating candidate shortlists
• Managing the interview process from start to finish using excellent organasational and communication skills to place candidates into suitable roles
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job and providing on going support and open communication at all times
• Meeting with clients to review service levels and plan upcoming recruitment campaigns
The Benefits of working for KPI:
- 25 days Holiday (plus bank holidays) and your birthday off!
- Monthly Bonus
- Company Events
- Onsite Parking
- Discounts with Retailers, Cinemas and Travel
- Pension scheme
- Apprentiship qualifications available to study
What will you bring to KPI?
preferably with experience in any sector of recruitment, you will have a passion for building long term recruitment partnerships with clients to deliver a quality service. You will be professional and commercially aware, with the ability to communicate confidently both over the phone and face to face.
KPI Recruiting are a leading recruitment agency first established in the North West, led by a team of experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. We started out in 2008 and continue to grow adding specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy recruitment environment and enjoy speaking to clients and candidates then we want to hear from you.
If this is something you can see yourself doing please contact Resourcing@kpir.co.uk or call Amanda on 01782 712230
Come and join our KPI family