- £20k - 24k per year
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
£20,000 – £24,000 PER ANNUM
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8.30AM – 5.00PM
KPI Recruiting are partnering with an established business that perform from their modern and freshly advanced facilities in Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent. Our client are leading experts in their field, equipped to run bespoke projects as well as offer a wide range of support in their profession.
For over 40 year’s this company owes much of their success to their collaborative approach to their customers, meeting exacting standards of their requirements and ensuring that they offer a professional service for all dedicated customers.
You will be working within the Sales Departments as a Marketing Executive. Perfect for a creative and confident individual who is able to work easily across a variety of projects at any given time. You will need to be able to easily integrate and work well in a team.
As a Marketing Executive you will be required to:
• Update company websites with new or any amended content
• Plan, prepare and execute content for social media channels
• Schedule emails
• Keep the marketing database up to date and upload additional data when necessary
• Conduct general market searches to support the development of ongoing marketing activities
• Travel to completed projects to create marketing material
• Send out marketing literature to customers
• General support of Sales and Marketing Manager as required
• Utilise online channels to locate new leads
• Support will calling new customers and complete follow ups
• General filing
Essential skills necessary for the role:
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Excellent organisational skills
• Creative with a keen eye for details
• Good communicator
• Confident and friendly manner
• Team player with the ability to work independently under own initiative
Our client are looking for an individual with a passion for Marketing, with at least a ½ years’ experience in a similar role. Due to traveling involved, a UK Driving License is essential. With great office hours working Monday to Friday, 8.30AM to 5.00PM, on a full-time permanent basis. PLUS 20 days holiday and all bank holidays off!
Interested? APPLY NOW or email HannahW@kpir.co.uk