- £20k - 23k per year
- Leek, Staffordshire, England
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
Location: Leek (with flexibility to work remotely up to 2 days per week)
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
My client is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers with market-leading products which are tried and tested. They have been established for over 135 years and have further plans to continue their growth and success!
Within this role, you will be working closely with the HR and Finance teams but your primary focus will be to assist with the timely and efficient payroll service including all aspects of payroll and pensions administration, ensuring staff are paid accurately and on time. Additionally, you will be required to assist the finance department with purchase ledger data input.
- End to end processing of weekly, fortnightly, and monthly payrolls
- Ensuring SMP, SPP, SSP, court orders, student loan and pensions are processed in line with current legislation
- Month end reconciliation and journals to finance department
- 3rd party month end reconciliations and returns to, HMRC, pensions provider, etc.
- Managing the payroll inbox and responding to internal and external payroll queries
- Payroll year end and P60 distribution
- P11D year-end preparation and submission
- Expense claim administration including business mileage, cash expenses and company credit cards
- Annual budget information for the finance department, plus annual review for salaries, pension, salary sacrifice, private healthcare, and holidays
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time to support other areas of the business
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working within a Payroll, HR, or finance function
- Strong numerical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines effectively
- Ability to professionally communicate both written and verbally at all levels
- Have previous experience processing end to end payroll
- Financial systems experience using computerised HR, payroll, or finance systems
- Working knowledge of UK tax legislation, statutory payments, pensions, auto enrolment pensions and year end reporting
This role won’t be around for long….apply TODAY! For more information, call Sophie on 01782 712230 or email SophieF@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.