- £40k - 45k per year
- Pembrokeshire, Wales
FULL-TIME PERMANENT ROLE
COMPETITIVE SALARY, UPTO £45K DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
ROTATING HOURS; 5 Day week followed by a 6 Day week
Are you ready to join an ambitious, exciting company and to be an integral part of significant business growth?
Our client has been trading in their industry for 30+ years and are dedicated to delivering produce of the best quality to their loyal customers all across Wales. Due to company expansion, they are looking for an experienced individual to lead day-to-day production decisions. As the Production Manager you will be reporting directly to their Operations Manager. If you can demonstrate the ability to manage and motivate the Production Supervisor and their team, this role would be perfect for you!
Key Duties include:
- Leading and managing production on a day-to-day basis
- Managing the team of operational staff connected with production, including recruitment, training, development and facilitating performance management
- Planning and scheduling
- Managing staff rotas and esnuring adequate and appropriate cover at all times
- Collaborating and communicating effectively, reporting dailing on production performances
- Ensuring legislative, accreditation, quality and general good practice standards are achieved
- Promoting a culture of safety and staff engagement through coaching and mentoring
Skills and experience:
- Inspirational and resourceful manager
- Strong general commercial awareness is essential
- Confident and informed decision maker
- Great interpersonal and people manangement skills
- Hands on and good at building strong trusted relationships
- Production scheduling: 1 Year (Preferred)
If this is something you may be interested in, APPLY NOW or call the team on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.