- £24k - 27k per year + Bonus
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team in our Stoke Head Quarters to focus on the permanent recruitment market.
In this role, you will be focusing on building relationships with Clients, Candidates, and internal teams.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is fast-paced, varied, and rewarding. Tenacity, confidence, self-motivation, and resilience are key requirements for the role. Good written and communication skills are essential.
Day to day:
- Resourcing candidates
- Meeting clients face to face
- Co-ordinating interviews
- Speaking to new clients
- Managing client relationships
- Resourcing candidates from job boards.
- New Business Sales
Applications will be considered from individuals with experience working in any sector of recruitment so if you are from a customer service background are looking for a move into another sector we want to hear from you.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and bonus scheme
- Autonomous management and responsibility for your own desk
- Enhanced holiday package 25 days, plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Benefits and pension as standard
Please note: a driving licence is required due to visiting clients sites.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
All applications will be treated with complete discretion and correspondence will be held in the strictest confidence