Job ID: 5643331
Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
£24k - 27k per year + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity where you can rev up your career to new levels!?
If so KPI Recruiting have the perfect opportunity for you! This exciting position is based in our Wigan Branch working within our Driving team as a Recruitment Consultant.
KPI Recruiting are a leading recruitment agency, with a national coverage of roles in various different sectors, and due to our success, we are looking to add fresh talent to our Driving team to continue our growth!
Day to Day Duties will include:
- Building a pool of available workers through online adverts, referrals, and word of mouth
- Conducting registration interviews with all workers
- Supporting on-site inductions for clients
- Delivering candidates to the client’s site responsive time frame
- Delivering the sales cycle with the team to help growth
- Building strong relationships with existing clients
- Attend weekly visits/service review meetings with clients.
- Monitor the quality of all candidates
- Ensuring a positive experience for both clients and candidates
- Work in close conjunction with the other Account Managers to share best practice
- Manage payroll administration for candidates
- Working in a busy team environment, a positive attitude is essential!
What we are looking for:
- A driving licence is required for this role to be able to attend client meetings
- Experience of working in a busy recruitment office is highly desirable.
- Outgoing and ambitious individual
- Able to build strong positive relationships
- Can-do attitude
- Confident problem solver
- Knowledge of the Driving sector is desirable
- Able to keep up to date with changing markets
- Can work to deadlines
- Positive attitude and good sense of humour!
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progression and opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Pension scheme
- Team outings and events
- Refer a friend scheme – Opportunities to work with your friends and earn extra cash!
- Part of FAST50 best places to work
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
If this sounds of interest to you please apply today and we can go through the role in more detail!
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.