- £20k - 21.5k per year
- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator to join my client based on the outskirts of Nantwich. Reporting to the Internal Sales Team Supervisor/Manager you will be based within the sales and customer service team you will be responsible for managing a given number of accounts within a region and will be expected to create consistent and continuity of contact for customers. You will be processing orders efficiently and accurately, dealing with high volume of inbound calls and resolving customer queries.
Range of Responsibilities
- Create relationships between the region’s customers, Regional Business Consultant and Internal Account Manager.
- The day-to-day duties of the role is to manage allocated area in conjunction with the Regional Business Consultant.
- Inputting faxed and emailed orders.
- Releasing of back orders for those customers eligible to take them.
- Arranging new price list to be sent by email (excel or PDF versions).
- Communicating with RBC any relevant points from customers which may be of interest.
- Recognising improvements that can be made at the customers end such as incorrect prices, product codes, box quantities, etc.
- Taking of calls consisting of orders, price & availability, POD and ETA requests etc.
- Dealing with any website enquires as required.
- Logging discrepancies on the internal ‘Goldvision’ system for Customer Services to action.
- Confident & outgoing personality
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to learn and deal with a high volume of part numbers
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work as a team and help their colleagues when required
- Excellent product knowledge in time with training provided
Office experience in fast paced environment – minimum 1 year
Please call Leanne on 01782 712 230 or email your CV to Leanne@kpir.co.uk