Senior Recruitment Consultant
Job ID: 5423851
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Job Type: Full Time
Do you have a background in permanent 360 recruiting, placing within the commercial sector? If so, KPI Recruiting has the perfect role for you!
KPI Recruiting is looking to add a Senior Commercial Recruitment Consultant to join their existing team based in Glasgow, GL69. Managing the delivery of Permanent recruitment activities at KPI Recruiting, whilst building strong relationships with our clients, candidates, and internal teams.
What you will be doing day to day:
· Building a pool of available workers through online adverts, referrals, and word of mouth
· Conducting registration interviews with all workers
· Supporting on-site inductions for clients
· Completing candidate compliance, uploading to internal systems
· Bringing on new clients and following the sales process
· Delivering candidates to the client’s site responsive time frame, occasionally transportation may be required.
· Build strong and effective relationships with existing clients, ensure all opportunities are maximised.
· Monitor the quality of all candidates and ensure that the adverts and interviews during the recruitment process are aiming to raise the bar of candidate quality.
· Assist in ensuring that the end-to-end recruitment process supports a positive candidate experience at all times.
· Work in close conjunction with the other Account Managers to share best practices and ensure that a collaborative and consistent approach is adopted across all KPI Recruiting divisions.
· Supporting all social media channels and activities.
· Working in a busy team environment, a positive attitude is essential!
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- A proven track record of achieving KPIs
- A self-starter, comfortable with sales and negotiation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in Recruitment, Sales, or Account Management
- Ability to manage your own time
- Resilience to drive the right behaviors and approaches to achieve the desired results.
- Strong customer focus, combined with commercial and business acumen – professional conduct
- Evidence of developing strong relationships through a consultative and client-focused approach
- Address problems immediately and plan and organise to move forward quickly
- Able to work with pace and energy and engage the right people to deliver quick solutions
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.