- Market related
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
STOCK CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm (rotating weekly)
Permanent, Full Time!
I have a fantastic opportunity available to join a nationwide well-known business on a full-time basis! As they continue to grow, this team-focused department are committed to training its colleagues and fostering a rewarding working environment.
As a Stock Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the warehouse operation
- Recording goods in PO’s onto the internal system and managing any pick queries
- Completion of scheduled stock takes and PI counts
- System maintenance and full production of daily and weekly reports
- Managing warehouse layout reviews and moving stock into faster process areas where necessary
- Investigating any misplaced stock and clearing
In order to be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Ability to prioritise and make justifiable decisions
- Self motivation with the ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team
- Computer literacy, in particular MS Word, Excel and SAP (desirable)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough and methodical approach
This role won’t be around for long, so don’t delay…apply now or call the team on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.