- £30k per year
- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
STOCK COMPLIANCE MANAGER
LOCATION: NEAR TO NANTWICH (Must have own transport due to client location)
SALARY: £30,000 PER ANNUM
WORKING: Monday to Friday – No Weekends!
We are actively recruiting for a Stock Compliance Manager to join our large clients Operations Team. This is an exciting time to join a business with a global presence. The senior management team are looking to add talent within their Stock department.
The role overview:
- Working in partnership with the Warehouse Team Managers to ensure all stock is accounted for and that any variances or process deviations are challenged directly and constructively with the appropriate personnel.
- Analysing trends and root cause, identifying priorities & corrective actions to reduce cost exposure whilst also working collaboratively with the Warehouse Team Managers to improve ways of working to reduce potential claims.
- Working with & supporting all warehouse individuals at all levels to promote their role within the process, provide visibility across all shifts and actively engage and encourage the workforce to identity further initiatives and process improvements.
- Owning & controlling Perpetual Inventory across site whilst organising the Stock Audit Team appropriately across all requirements.
- Carrying out full investigations to identify all warehouse non-conformances relating to potential claims and making considered recommendations on findings.
The ideal candidate:
- Have the ability to influence and communicate at all levels
- Have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Be a team player, have a confident approach and will be a visible leader
- Commercially focused, customer service driven and bottom line orientated
- Able to demonstrate trust, openness, determination and responsiveness
Please contact the Commercial KPI team today for further information, immediate interviews are available for this role! 01782 712230