- £30k - 40k per year
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
UP TO £40,000K
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 37.5HRS PER WEEK
HYRBRID WORKING SCHEME
Our client are are looking for a motivated and driven professional with technical expertise in insurance claims handling to join their technical team within the property adjusting division with focus on QA, audit, training, coaching and technical strategy.
As our client continue to grow and diversify, it’s crucial to them that all colleagues stay true to their “Big IDEA”: to Inspire, Deliver, Empower and Aspire. These values remain the cornerstone of what we do. Our client are looking for individuals who share their passion and want to play a part in shaping their company’s future.
As a Technical Manager your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Assist with the design, development and delivery of claims technical training programs and assessments (including new starter program) utilising contemporary L&D practises/principles.
- Undertaking property claims audits, providing analysis and feedback closing the continuous development loop.
- Quality assurance; external referral checking and responding to technical queries
- Training, coaching and mentoring, supporting technical development
- Live file audit with intervention and corrective guidance where appropriate including follow up and continued oversight where necessary
- Reviewing claims subject of potential leakage with a view to minimising exposure to the business’s and also putting safeguards in place
- Developing and maintaining a technical library and best practice guides
- Being flexible at all times, ability to work to deadlines and a proactive approach
- Partner with external stakeholders, key managers and subject matter experts regarding training material relevance, accuracy and alignment to business needs.
- Provide on the job coaching support to new starters and others as identified to fast track an individual’s competence on the job. Prepare reports and details of coaching delivered.
- Facilitate holistic assessments to identify knowledge and development gaps and provide feedback on performance.
- Minimum Cert CILA or Cert CII and 5 GCSE’s
- Proven UK insurance industry experience/insurance claims preferred
- Sound knowledge of the claims handling process, the principles of insurance, current legislation and detailed knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Proven claims handling & auditing experience, across varying property schemes and clients including high value claims
- Ability to identify training needs, devising training modules and training delivery – previous experience preferred
- Developed IT skills specifically in excel with fast and accurate typing skills, and a high level of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Commitment to personal continued professional development and adapting to change
What We Offer:
- Full support and training
- Access to paid for qualifications including CILA and CII
- Internal progression opportunities
- We promote agile/ remote working where possible
- Free local parking
- Pension – matched contribution of 5%
- Life Assurance (2 x basic salary)
- Free Headspace membership
- Eye test/ glasses vouchers
- Cycle To Work Scheme
Interested in the role, APPLY NOW or email HannahW@KPIR.CO.UK!