- £19k - 25k per year
- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
Tender Engineer Administrator
Up to £25,000
Working for one of the UK’s market leading companies in their field, my client is currently seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join the tendering team. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are either at the start of your career looking to join a well-established organisation where you can grow and develop or if you have previous tender or administration experience. Within this role you will prepare quotations to customer specifications, work to set deadlines and provide solutions to satisfy client requirements.
- Prepare in-depth quotations for projects and tenders, meeting required closing dates
- Working closely with the manager to feedback information such as market trends, customer requirements, competition etc.
- Ensure correct selection of equipment is made in line with customer requirements
- Maintain close contact with customers, build up rapport and establish customer loyalty
- Liaise with Area Sales Managers in following up quotes and seeking new markets
- Attend site visits as required
- Ensure all products are purchased in compliance with mandatory requirements
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will be well organised, be able to manage your own workload, capable of working to strict deadlines and have excellent communication skills. An Engineering qualification desirable but not essential.
Salary: £19,000-£25,000 working on a full-time basis Monday – Friday
Company Benefits: Free onsite parking, 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays increasing with service, pension scheme, private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance.
Must be able to drive due to location.
Please Call Jodie on 01782 712 230 or email your CV to Jodiej@kpir.co.uk