Trainee Recruitment Consultant Care
- £19k - 21k per year + Benefits
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
KPI Care Ltd is a leading recruiter in the Health and Social care sector across the Northwest. We now have a great opportunity for a trainee recruitment consultant to join our dedicated Care team in our Stoke HQ.
This is a fast paced role with excellent rewards and a lively culture that nurtures talent. As a recruitment consultant in health and social care , you are the vital link between clients and candidates. This is a busy, varied and fast paced role that will provide a number of challenges and rewards. You will be working with the Care team to identify clients recruitiment needs and then matching the skills needed with suitable candidates to place in the roles, ensuring compliance at all times.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will develop a good understanding of the care industry and be responsible for carrying out the following:
- Using sales, marketing techniques and networking to increase our client reach
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on job sites, KPI Care website and social media
- Working with the KPI marketing team to advertise positions onsocial meadia and attract candidates
- Receiving and reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Managing the interview process from start to finish using excellent organasational and communication skills
- Requesting candidate references and completing compliance checks
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job and providing open communication at all times
- Preparing CVs and correspondence
- Working towards and exceeding targets set
- Positively contribute to the development of the KPI Care online band by supporting all social media channels and recruitment activities.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, Pension, 25 days holiday + your birthday off, along with an employee perks pack offering a variety of discounts.
What will you bring to KPI?
As a trainee recruitment consultant in the health and social care sector you will have a passion for finding the right candidate for the right role.
You will be professional with the ability to communicate with confidence and credibility over the phone when speaking to candidates and clients. You will have a desire to progress and learn new skills and develop existing ones.
KPI Care are led by a team of experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. W
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy environment and enjoy speaking to candidates and clients then we want to hear from you.
Come and join our KPI family